Today is my final post about Dr. Suess week. It was fun, that's for sure, and my kids enjoyed it but I'm ready to not read rhyming books for a while :)
Anyway, we had our LLC yesteday where we focused on all things Suess! We did lots of crafts, like cutting exercises, info pages about each of the kiddos, coloring pages, sticker pages, etc... With my girl being so into crafts, this was right up her alley.
Then we ate because of course, what's a LLC without food?? Mandy joked that we should call it 'Little Eaters Club" and that's more appropriate, I think :)
While the kids ate a Dr. Suess themed lunch, us mama's alternated reading some stories,
before devouring these fun cupcakes:
We eventually played a game, where the kids had to balance with objects on their heads, like The Cat in the Hat does. They practiced with paper bowls, crayons, Cutie's, spoons and straws...
Anyway, it was a fun day ending our Dr. Suess week(s)! With all that we did, I should be planning next years in advance ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment