This was my favorite Dr. Suess craft to help make thus far :)
This crafts probably looks cuter if an adult adds the facial features and writes 'Thing 1' or 'Thing 2'. But I like to encourage my kids to do things on their own and have a sense of pride about it so they did it themselves. Still, I think they came out pretty adorable ;)
That evening as I was short on time and trying to figure out what to make for dinner, I decided on fast and easy pancakes. And Lauren, quick little girl that she is, suggested blue pancakes like the pages in the book above. Perfect!
That evening of course, it was Dr. Suess books at bedtime!
The picture didn't come out as pretty as I had hoped, but there you have it; Dr. Suess crafts, dinner and bedtime stories ;)
Tomorrow? We're going to see The Lorax!



1 comments:
Soooo cute! Great craft! I'm going to have to pin it when I get home ;)
Post a Comment