Last Saturday, my Hubster decided totake Lauren on a special date. He surprised her by telling her to put on her favorite dress and be ready in 10 minutes and they would be going on a date. Her eyes got as big as saucers, and she hurried to get ready for her 'date with my daddy'. She came out strutting in her pink Hello Kitty dress, polkadot tights, sparkly 'princess' shoes, and she even brushed her hair and put on a matching headband. She was all ready :)
While they were gone, Jake and I did his favorite thing in the world; tons and tons and tons of puzzles. Meg was wandering in and out with us, playing and investigating with her toys. After about 5 minutes, I realized that she was in my bedroom and she was very quiet. Too quiet! I peered in on her and found this:
She had pulled Justin's pj's into the toilet, and had emptied the entire box of 'girl things', as well as pulled out the hair gel, Q tips, cotton balls, etc...
I'm thinkin' it's time to baby proof our bathroom ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment