This is one of those ideas that has been floating around the web for a while now and we did it a few weeks ago, hence his curls ;) So many experiments and crafts, so little time but we finally made it! Anyway, for this project we got some pipe cleaners and cut them up:
then we dumped them into a clear container (I used a mason jar at first but it was too thick so I used an empty juice bottle):
We got Daddy's magnetic wand and watched as the pipe cleaners 'danced' around the container:
Jake played with this thing forever (and still does days later).... dumping them out and using the wand to make them all stick. He loved this activity!
After he was done and off to the next thing, Meggie crawled over and played. She sat there for about 10 minues, dumping them out and then one by one, putting them back in. I *thought* this activity was for my big kids... little did I know the baby would get in on the action too ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment