We went to our friends Iva, Sophie and Nicholas' house today, which is like a mini Disneyland for my kids. Iva's house is filled with fun, new exciting toys, including dollhouses, monster trucks, musical instruments, books we don't have, and lots of puzzles. And the backyard? It's even more fun! There are all kinds of outdoor toys; a swing set, slides, scooters, kiddie bikes, tunnels to climb in, bubbles, balls, etc. And when the kids aren't playing? They're eating and drinking from the vast array of snacks/juices Iva sets out. Seriously,we have so much fun playing over there.
The problem is, the minute we step foot in the front door, the train table in their living room SCREAMS their names and Lauren and Jake are glued to that thing. It's like train crack for toddlers I guess.
After asking if they wanted to go outside and enjoy the fresh air 1,000 times, they finally agreed. And I'm so glad we did because the weather was beautiful and I got to talk to some friends. Plus, we played 'ring around the rosie' and some other games, so they burnt off some toddler steam! Yay for that!
And now? All I hear is the snoozing of sleepy, worn out kids. I love me some playdates :)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Playdate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment