I wish I could have gotten a picture of her standing up, but she had just woke up from nap and I didn't want to ask for too much right after nap time. It's just a Lauren-thang. But here's the low-down on this outfit because lucky for you, you can't see all the little hidden gems ;)
Olive green shirt, pink leggings, a headband and necklace over her neck, multicolored "scrunchies" on her ankles and wrists, and a swim diaper for good measure. Ya know, just in case her pool was set up next to her bed.
This was all put on while she was "napping". Come to think of it, maybe she was sleep-walking because certainly she wouldn't have put this ensemble on with her eyes open :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Dressing while napping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
is she taking any clients for her personal styling business? :)
Too fun! :)
Post a Comment