Thursday, April 1, 2010

Missions

I often think about what God has planned for my life and the lives of my family. What will my husband and I do when our children are teens and more self sufficient? What about when they are raised and out of the house? I think about their lives, and the lives of their future families. What will God do with these little people we are raising to glorify Him?

One of my greatest desires is to go on a Missions Trip to share the good news of Jesus. I envision my husband and I going out to Third-world countries and loving on His people in their time of need. And one day I pray we will.

Right now though, I feel like my calling is here in my town, supporting my husband, raising our children and sharing God's love in my day to day activities. I know God has bigger plans for our lives, and I'm anxious to get to them.

However, my girlfriend Lindsay, has been called to a missions trip to help the people of Haiti. And since I'm developing a passion for Missions trips (and I'm aa teensy bit jealous), would you join me in supporting her cause? Please, lets send as many loving, compassionate Christians to Haiti as we can.

Will you join me? If so, please go here :)

0 comments: