Ever since we bought Lauren a toddler bed, she's always wanted us to read her naptime/bedtime stories in bed with her. Well, we're not exactly 30 lbs. and neither the Hubster or I are comfy craning our necks to read to Lauren while she lays in her bed.
So, after a lot of consideration, we bought her her forever bed. I say this because it really is perfect for her and it will last her a very looooong time (it's a full so she's have plenty of room to grow into it). Sure, it's MUCH larger than her toddler bed and takes up most room, but she doesn't play in her room as it is (most likely because we have a toy store playroom).
But the best parts (besides the fact that we can lay with her comfortably to read stories), are that 1) it's a trundle bed so that as she gets older, friends can stay and 2) it's a canopy bed! We don't have the canopy up right now, mainly because I think it'll lose it's cool if I introduce it to her at this stage, but I'm excited to make it her "princess bed" as she gets older!
Anyways, I'm in love... and best of all, so is she :) Heck, even Jake liked it and fought going to bed in his crib tonight!
:) :) :)
Saturday, April 10, 2010
"Bigger girl" bed
Posted by Shell at 4/10/2010
Labels: Lauren, milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOVE snuggling in bed and reading stories! quite possibly my favorite part of the day. excited to see the set up.
Shelly,
I love that! :) It looks great and it looks like little lauren loves that! :) So CUTE! :)
Post a Comment