Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter 2012

It started the night before when I pretty much begged my hubby to help me bake these little treats for our Easter lunch the next day. They became our placecards :)


After we were done cooking and hiding the eggs, I got the baskets set up and ready:


The next morning before we opened the baskets or searched for eggs, we did our 12 days of Easter devotional where we discovered that on the final day, Easter, the egg was EMPTY like Jesus' tomb :)


After praying and breakfast, they dove into their baskets:




I don't know WHAT I was thinking putting Megan in Christmas-y jammies the night before :/

And then, the search was on!



but the littlest one stayed indoors where she searched for eggs with puffs and cereal and other baby goodies inside:



Someone found sister's Chocolate bunny!
Before we left, I attempted to get some Easter shots:



 Those were the best I could do with a sugar rush in full effect :)

And then after church, we headed to Grammy's house where they searched for more eggs with cousin Dylan:





It was a great day celebrating the fact that Jesus is ALIVE :)

0 comments: