Saturday, January 5, 2013

This girl...

 
is gonna be the death of us. She's cute, boy is she cute, but she is a HANDFUL. We thought we had somewhat of a handle on this parenting thang, and then Megan came along... Seriously. She thrives on throwing us for a loop.
 
 
Within the past two days, she has been in recovery time a bazillion times (and no joke- I had to put her back in the same spot 47 times in 10 minutes- she refused to sit where I put her and laughed when I set her back- arghhh!). She also climbed out of her crib one night, and then the next night sheunbuttoned and unzipped her pj's and then removed her diaper when we laid her in her crib for bedtime.
 

Justin is constantly reminding me that in addition to other virtues, God is teaching us patience and understanding in raising her. Good thing she's cute, and asks for 'mooches' (smooches) often, cause otherwise my patience would be up! :)

0 comments: