Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jake's Superhero! room

Jakey is really into Superhero's right now. I know he'll eventually grow out of it, and I'll have to redo his room, but thankfully I love to decorate. So to me, that's not an issue... I know we'll both be ready for a change when he's seven ;)

But right now, we are in all-out Spiderman, Superman and Batman mode. So I went for it and created a bunch of stuff while he still let his mama be part of decorating. I painted his room a silvery-blue color he chose, painstakingly painted and framed those posters by hand, 


added some homemade wall art: 


and made him the happiest little boy by adding some Superman decals:


And just like that, a Superhero! room for my boy. He's in love with his room, and very quick to show it off to his friends ('this is my BIG boy Superhero room!') and I love that he's in love. All those hours, cramped hands and painted fingers were worth it I suppose ;)

0 comments: