With Justin in Bible college, and my love of reading, we have a lot of books. A lot. We are pretty good about keeping them confined to the bookshelves, but a few usually end up in our bedroom, specifically on Justin's nightstand.
And because the pile of books has become unmanageable at times, I decided we needed some bookends. So I went to Target ($15 EACH?!?), Walmart (didn't have any) and Hobby Lobby (they were too rustic for my taste), so I got creative :)
I headed to Staples and got some cheap simple black bookends. Then I went to a local second hand book store, where I scored a couple vintage books for a buck each:
Then I got to work. I hot glued the bookends into the middle of the books. That's it... super simple!
And voila:
I love the sleek look of it! And for $9 total, you can't go wrong.



1 comments:
great idea!! I love it
Post a Comment