Um, so that title was corny, but you love me anyway ;)
It's amazing what a few cans of paint can do :)
So. This was the downstairs bath. It was dull, boring and u-g-l-y (think the alibi song).
So because it was hideous, and because I hate white walls, I painted the room a neutral sand color, which softened it up.
And then there's the outdated oak cabinets, which kinda drove me nuts (it's in my kitchen too, but I'm waiting not so patiently until we have the time to refinish the cabinets- have I mentioned patience isn't one of my strongest virtues???)
So I had my man sand down the cabinetry, and then I primed and painted the cabinets black:
$30 in paint and a new rug and it's totally updated the look. Now I can't wait to start the kitchen!! :)



1 comments:
I LOVE to see all of the fun things you are doing to your house! It inspires me to do some painting in our bathroom. Looking forward to more!
Post a Comment