When we began parenting with Love and Logic, I knew I'd have to give up my desire for my kids to look cute ;) Because to us, arguing with our kids about their clothing choices aren't worth ruining our relationship with them. Yes, it bothers me sometimes to see my kids look like hobo's, but there are more important things to pick our battles on :)
So this her the sweet outfit for the day; red and white Christmas Dora shirt (Dora- who knows where or when she got this???) and pastel leggings...
And she is now styling her own hair; ponytails, pigtails, and this creation:
Uh huh. This took lots of deep breaths to let her walk into school like this ;)



2 comments:
Good for you. I'm sad Avi will be wearing a uniform to kindergarten. I was really looking forward to shocking everyone!
That's just down right amazing! Nicely done, Mom. :)
Post a Comment