Is my Porkchop really 10 months old now?!? Wow...
1) Your love of food. Doesn't matter if it's spinach or blueberry muffins, you love to eat. This appetite, sweet boy, you most certainly got from your momma. And if we don't feed you fast enough, you give this food smeared angry face:
Again, like you momma... not the food smeared face, just the impatience :)
2) Within the past week, you have fallen head over heels in love with Tessa. The minute you see this furry face,
you squeal in delight.
3) While you still prefer your old standby "inchworm" move, you are crawling! As in, one-knee-in-front of-the-other crawling! So far you've crawled about 6 steps. But then you get lazy opt for the faster inchworm version to get you where you need to go.
4) We are teaching you to wave. You think it's hysterical to see your parents get so excited when you begin to move your arms even the slightest inch. You laugh and laugh and laugh but you still haven't waved. I think you like to see us act like a bunch of fools.
5) You still think the swing is the best invention ever. Well, besides your fingers :)
6) You loooove to read. You'll sit on my lap for hours, taking it all in. Reading to you during our bedtime routine is one of my favorite times with you.
7) You are actually interested in kids your own age and size now. Your cousins MaKenna and Conor came over a few weeks ago and you really enjoyed having someone to crawl inchworm around with.
8) I no longer need to go to my Fitness Bootcamp class because I get all of my exercise during your diaper changes. You are like an octopus, which more hands and feet than I know what to do with. You flail them about, making it darn near impossible to give you clean buns.
9) Speaking of buns, I heart your dimples. I had this portrait taken at Sears last month, and while one day I know you'll hate for posting this, I couldn't resist. I just wish it was as acceptable for mommy to have dimples in her butt too.
10) You are now officially cruising. You have no idea how to get down though, and this becomes quite a challenge when I'm in the middle of potty training your sister.
Two months to go, Moosey Man, before I have another toddler. What in the world am I in for with two???
Friday, April 17, 2009
Top 10 about my 10 month old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
well you're screwed. he's fabulous, she's fabulous...but you're screwed! love ya.
Post a Comment