After "widing Moose" in the ball pit today,
I told Lauren that she couldn't ride him because he actually liked to breathe. She became frustrated and insisted "yes, Laurnen wide Moose!" and then proceeded to gave me the look. All mom's know the look... that sly, smug expression that threatens to do the exact thing you told them not to do. At 2 years old, they're testing us, and I was bound and determined that she wouldn't test me on straddling her lil' bro and squeezing the air outta his body.
Anyways, while in the midst of giving the look, she gets up, focuses on Jacob and slowly lowers herself on top on him once more. Before she plopped down on him, I warned her that if she sat on Jacob again, she would need to go to Time Out. This was her warning.
She turns to me, her eyes light up and she waddles her little self to the corner and proclaims happily "Laurnen Time Out!"
And there she sat, happy as could be. Clearly, these Time Outs are severe punishment for her. Someone call CPS, she's being mistreated.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Really? I can have a Time Out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ROFLMAO!!! Tira also thinkings Time Outs are super fun. I've given up on them and now just take toys away which actually seems like a punishment to her.
you are such a wicked mother. how could you put this precious angel through such torment?
Post a Comment