I just wanted you all to meet our baby girl, Lauren Anne:
Yes, this is the same sweet little baby girl we called "Annie" for the past 7 months. I'm not quite sure why it took me so long to decide which name to "officially" call her but alas, the decision has been made. I mean, we chose the name Lauren, for two reasons: One, Justin's middle name is Loren and two, it's a beautiful name. So, why not call her the name we had picked (which, by the way, was decided upon when I was weeks prego) now so that she'll get used to her "official" name :)
Anyways, here are some pics I took today of my "favoritist" Lauren Anne. I can't believe what a big girl she's becoming and how she so easily sits on her own. Sure, her attention span resembles that of a gnat's and you have to be uber quick when taking pics because she gets bored oh so easily, but she is just a curious little girl! The pics below show just how busy she is; she feels the need for speed...or rather, the need to crawl at a snail's pace:


Today we ventured to the front yard where she discovered grass (for the 100th time!). It never fails, I can show it to her day after day and she is still in awe of it! If only she could sit still a little longer so that I can capture her newest "find":

I somehow managed to snap a few shots of her while she had a moment of rest (rather, a half a moment of rest):

Man, this girl gets cuter by the minute!



0 comments:
Post a Comment