Saturday, February 9, 2013

Big Bear snow play 2013

We had such a great time sledding last year that we decided to go back this year. And we had another awesome time :)
 



Lauren was intent on eating the snow,


but thankfully Jake was much more all about the ride!


Lauren warmed up to the adrenaline rush quickly and soon she and I were flyin' down the hill!



Our girl wanted to snap a picture of her 'rents, so we obliged before headed inside.


Once inside, we downed some hot chocolate and it was goooood.

 
 
* Funny story I have to share before I forget it; We were inside getting a drink, surrounded by pinball machines. Suddenly Lauren gets teary eyed and says, 'mom, can I please move?' I told her sure and then asked why. The pinball machine was a Simpson's one, and it looked like this:

 
Well. Homer was stepping on the cat and that VERY much bothered Lauren... so much so that she began to cry. Poor girl has such a heart for animals... even the cartoony kind :)

0 comments: