Sometimes I think my daughter has got to be the smartest, most intelligent child in the world. I mean, she knows her ABC's, she can count to 20, she can sing a ridiculous number of songs, she has a mean imagination, she can hold a pretty decent conversation, etc... You catch my drift.
Anyway, this morning the Brownies and I head outside to play for a bit. Jacob spent his time grunting exclaiming airplane!!,
while Lauren and I played with chalk. At one point, I drew the outline of her body in chalk.
And so, when she asked to draw my body, I'm thinking I will see something ah-mazing. After all, she is the smartest little girl in the world. I had visions of seeing some skinny, sexy outline on the ground, one with perfect hair and a great set of gams.
Ummm yeah, not really what I expected. But that is the work of pure genius right there ;)
Saturday, October 24, 2009
An artist she is not
Posted by Shell at 10/24/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yes, I think you are right....pure genius is my grandaughter. I think i hear sceptism(sp??) and sarcasm in your voice...I don't know what you see, but I see pure beautiful artwork. She sees her mama as wonderfully and perfectly made.
Post a Comment