After having a pretty busy day yesterday, Naners, her daddy and I spent most of the evening relaxing and just hanging out together. We made a little dinner, went to Coldstone and got the usual, went through the car wash and then came home. Miss Annie Banani enjoyed her swing a little bit, which is quickly becoming the end of an era because she is learning how to propel herself outta the swing. Fabulous. And that's while she's still strapped in!

I have found though that giving her something to play with, like her teddy bear, keeps her nimble fingers busy and her mind off of the propelling task at hand. And as evidenced in this picture, she loves all things cuddly and soft. She is such a sweet little smiling girl.
While I gave the baby a bath and got her ready for bed, Justin went outside and worked on the POS (read: race car!) for a little while. Within 15 minutes, he came in looking like this:

How that man can get that filthy in minutes amazes me! It's a good thing he married a woman who *tolerates* the smell of all things boy...grease, brake fluid, farting, burping, exhaust fumes, etc... I think my nose has become immune to all of the toxic fumes he bring in (or lets out for that matter!)
And the final news of the day is that the whole "Lumpus" clan (they were called Hoodlums, which turned into Lumps...hence, "Lumpus"...I know, crazy!) is back together! Sammie, Casey, Quentin and Ellie are all here at my house. As difficult as it is with 3 large dogs (and a very busy little Boston), I LOVE having them all here. The wrestling, boxing, playing, and tug-of-waring is so nice to have again. My mom is in the hospital having surgery today and she will be recovering for a few weeks so I get to have 2 of my dogs back home with me while she convalesces. Yay! Sure, the dog hair is a little outta control and the vacuum is begging for mercy, but I love having the whole group back together...at least for a little while :)


Naners and I go to my Moms Club get together tomorrow morning at a local restaurant. It should be a alot of fun and I am really looking forward to it! But with a pile of laundry stacking up and nothing presentable to wear outta the house, I have to stop blogging right now. Otherwise, I'll end up attending in my Birfday suit and that, post baby, isn't so pleasant!



0 comments:
Post a Comment