So this weekend I scored big time in finding all things girly and fitting for the new playroom! My mom and I hit a few garage sales and managed to snatch up a couple things worth noting. We got tons of awesome books from a retiring teacher's garage sale, including books on sharing, losing your first tooth and becoming a big sister (which I'm sure will get a lot of use when we add another addition to our family!). We also bought a new mini trampoline, a PlaySkool Vanity set which is beyond cute, a few toddler toys which assist kids in walking, a new cute pair of denim Snoopy Overalls, and the best find of the day was a brand spankin' new-in-the-box Princess indoor castle, which we paid 1/2 price for! Miss Annie is gonna have a playroom fit for a princess!
Speaking of Princess', I managed to find "Mural Coloring Books" that feature a few Disney Princess' (Belle, Cinderella, Snow White) and The Little Mermaid. Instead of coloring, I have been painting them in bright, girly colors and I am going to frame them in the large movie poster frames we have hanging in the movie room. This is a major step in transforming the room because I couldn't find children's posters which were cute and reasonably priced so this is a great discovery! I'll post pics when I finish the murals!
And lastly, our little Princess officially has a Halloween costume. I'm not saying what it's gonna be, but it's super cute...and feminine, which was a requirement from the Hubster. It's gonna be a very sweet surprise! I bought it off eBay and I also bought a beautiful Gymber Winter coat, which will be perfect for going to Chino to look at the Christmas lights. It's soft pink, super warm and even comes with a matching "lap" blanket (with a built in seatbelt opening) to keep her little legs warm. It's a size 6-12 month which will fit her perfectly come Winter. Yay for awesome finds and deals!
And here's a picture of the best cat in the world, just because she's hanging out with me this mornin' :)
Monday, August 20, 2007
Random Princess news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Woo hoo for great finds! I can't wait to see pictures of the playroom once it's done.
Post a Comment