Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Top Notch Networks

When my husband started TNN, he began solo; taking computers home at night and working on them literally all day and night. There were times when I rarely saw him, times when I wasn't quite sure I wanted him to be doing this forever.
 
But he plugged along, hiring new guys when money allowed and eventually becoming incorporated.
 
God had a plan for my husband and TNN. Plans to grow him personally and spirtaully and plans to bring some of the staff closer to Him. This is Justin's mission field for the time being.
 
It's been 10+ years and TNN has grown tremendously. From one guy to 11 guys. From little mom and pop shops to major hospitals. From the High Desert to the entire state of California, with immediate plans to go across the US.
 

This was not my husbands doing, This was God's doing. And we are so, so grateful for Him and to the awesome staff at TNN who make working there enjoyable :)

PS- if you haven't checked them out, please do so here and on Facebook :)

0 comments: