Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Junior University Cinderella play!


I've gone to the Junior University plays since I was a little girl and I've always loved them. Okay, well, I loved them until I was a teenager, which at that point, I became too cool to be seen there. Ahh, teenage angst...

Anyway, when I found out they were playing Cinderella this year, I knew we had to attend. And I knew who we had to go with :)

So Sarah, Princess Grace, Princess Lauren and I went on a girls date. First we went out to dinner, and then drove down together for the play. Sarah and I chatted while the girls talked each others ears off :)


The girls loved going, and were still interested when the play ended at 11:15 PM!!! My hope is that we can make this an annual tradition since these two are best friends and enjoy being together :)

Thanks Sar and Grace for being our dates... we love you girls!

0 comments: