Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well, we did it...

I secretly laughed when I would hear of my friends getting mini-vans. Seriously, how uncool is that?!?

Well, I've found it's uncool to feel like you're crammed into your SUV like a bunch of sardines. And it's uncool to have ZERO storage space to hold change of clothes, diaper bags, strollers, etc... And it's even more uncool (read: uncomfortable) to lift all the kids into the lifted SUV and then climb in after them to buckle them all up.

So, we bit the bullet and bought ourselves a family car. As in, MINIVAN. Once we saw it, I couldn't help but want it; it has loads of space with the drop-down trunk that will hold both the double AND single stroller (if I want), the seats that fold into the floor, and the stow-n-go under the mats. Plus, the cars around us will thank us for no longer ruining their paint jobs as the kids inevitably open the car doors just a bit too wide.

Anyway, here's my new ride (pics from the private party ad)...





Okay, now stop laughing that I got a minivan already :) I love it, I really do!

0 comments: