


I've contemplated pushing her down. But the thought of not earning the "Mother of the Year" award stopped me from nudging her cute lil' bum onto the floor. Nah really, I would never push her but man, I don't want her to stand! I mean, I do because it means she's thriving and healthy and heck, even smart because she's standing so early, but I really want her to remain my baby forever. Isn't there some kind of drug or chemical that you can give adorable, sweet babies from growing up into tantruming, terrible-two toddlers? Ugh...if not, I should invent one 'cause I know I'd be filthy stinkin' rich!
Look at those baby blues....totally keepers!



Within the past week, my Fancy Pants has begun pulling herself up on everything in sight. The couch, the bookcase, the Sparklett's water stand, the toilet (yeah, that's a new gross favorite)...heck, she'll even pull herself up onto you if you happen to be sitting down (that's what she's attempting to do in first the picture below). If she can see it and crawl to it, it's totally fair game.


Of course, no living room would be complete without a baby obstacle course! So with our Princess Piddle Pot in mind, Justin added a bar stool to the collection of "climb-able" objects. Who cares if our house has mounds of hurdles to climb over and barricades of cushions stacked to the ceiling? I mean, it's less you have to vacuum, right?!?
Did I mention just how much this girl loves to climb?


And when the barstool is no longer intriguing, climbing on daddy's head will do the trick. Heck, with a daddy as calm and sweet as Justin is, he'll even let you pull on his hair(!) so that you can catch your balance and pull yourself up. Yeah, thank God Justin has that kind of patience 'cause she would have been pushed down a looooooong time ago (still kidding!)
The thing about Lauren is that she's SO happy when she's on the move. She LOVES crawling and standing and getting into everything her nubby little fingers come across. She'll even sit and pose for you, which is probably due to the fact that mommy tells her how beautiful she is everyday. The girl can't help it...it's not her fault the camera loves her :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment