I have a confession to make: Justin and I are so lame that 4-5 times a week we stay up (just the two of us) til 11pm, playing Sorry!, Trouble, Uno, etc. We are board game junkies. And lets not forget about hosting Monopoly nights as well... it's safe to say we are becoming those middle aged parents who relish in the quiet of sleeping kids and enjoy a good ole' board game once the youngin's head off to bed.
And because Jake has always looooved games, and Lauren is beginning to like them more and more, we had a Friday Game Night last week. The kids came home from school to find this:
| The rules for the night: Must wear jammies and a smile, no poor sports, and must have a great time. It was that simple :) |
They were so, so stoked! So while we waited for Justin to come home from work, I prepped our dinner and our dessert:
Chocolate fondue and all the dippings!
And once dinner and dessert were inhaled and Megan was tucked into bed, Justin, myself and the big kids played board games til it was nearly 10pm. TEN pm!
We played practically every game under the sun,
and we had a great time! The kids are already begging for our next game night :)



1 comments:
I am stealing every aspect of this one!! Nice work!
Post a Comment