This is our third annual (I think?) LLC Christmas party. I feel sooo blessed to be part of a group of women who not only love their children, but strive to help grow them, encourage them, and teach them to be the best people they can be. Plus, we've all become true friends and do life outside of LLC :)
So, ahem, moving on... ;) We went to Sarah's house for LLC and immediately got to crafting. The kids colored, made necklaces, bracelets, etc...
Then we had them all sitting down and Santa walked in:
I thought the kids would shout in excitement, but they all just sat there kinds stunned, lol.
Santa took a wrapped book outta his bag and called that child up to get it:
Once everyone had their gifts, it was an opening frenzy! Megan got a board book entitled "God Gave us You", Jake got two Superhero books, and Lauren got two books on what else... animals!
And while the kiddos played, the momma's divided up the cookies from our cookie exchange (12 different kinds of cookies this year... awesome!)
It was a great time :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment