Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2012 Mud Run

 
A few months ago, my girlfriend Dawn sent out an email to us LLC peeps and suggested we do a Mud Run together. Because it was like 3+ months away when she sent it, I agreed because I had plenty of time to prepare.
 
And then, I forgot about it; no training, no running, no nothin'... I was totally unprepared. But, I DID it. A 5k in the nasty, sticky mud ;)
 
Here we are before the race:
 

and with our game faces on:

 
And then, we were off!
 






 


Our 9 person group got separated from the start, so here's a few of us all muddy and dirtyyyy ;)


I injured my knee pretty badly but it was so much fun that I wanna go back next year. So, it's a date... LLC girls, next year 2013, we're gettin' muddy again ;)

0 comments: