This is a post wherein I'm practically begging my aunt, who works for Child Protective Services, to call and scold me over the phone. I can see her pointing her finger at me, shaking it vigorously as she tells me the dangers of plastic bags and children under two. I KNOW but how could I not resist posting this picture?!?
After the scolding, I'll tell her that after the Hefty Bag princess was done prancing around in the bag without supervision, I gave her some hot dogs, popcorn and whole grapes. Again, completely unsupervised. Then I let her play with knives, matches and lighters, just for kicks.
Ohhh, I hear my phone ringing as we speak :)
No children were harmed in the making of this post. And I threw away the bag after she played with it for a second in front of me (or wait, maybe it's in her room with her while I'm out here... I guess she's not supervised.)
KIDDING Judith!! :) :)
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
"Here's my Princess dress, mommy"
Posted by Shell at 12/01/2009
Labels: Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
how come I don't look that cute in a white plastic bag? Hilarious post.
Post a Comment