and that would be 'white b'. Lauren's decision; she laid him down, found her pink pillow and pink blanket and proceeded to "snug him in". Unfortunately the rest of us weren't as lucky...
The Hubster and I were very soundly sleeping this morning. We were snuggling, all cozy and life was grand. And then I heard what sounded like a cry. As most mom's know, you can hear your child's cry even while you are in the deepest of sleep. And that's what happened this morning. So I listened a little more closely, and this time I hear sobs. Lauren sobbing. Surely she's had a bad dream, or she has a dirty diaper, or she isn't feeling well, or she thinks a monster is hiding in her closet.
As I drowsily lift the covers off of my very sleep body, I hear the cat door on her bedroom door open, and she wails,
"I am wearing blue jammies!!! I wannnnnnnnt pink jammies!!!!!!"
Seriously.
I looked at the clock. It was 4 am. Looking back, it probably would have been a wise decision to simply trudge my body outta bed and put some friggin' pink pj's on. But noooo, I didn't want to give in to such a ridiculous plea, and so there the Hubster and I lay, completely awake for the next 2.5 hours, listening to moans regarding the inhumanity of blue pajamas.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
At least one of us in this house slept this morning...
Posted by Shell at 12/17/2009
Labels: Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment