It's been almost 7 years since I started this blog. Seven years of snapping photos, editing pictures, and writing, writing, writing. I had a great time in the beginning. I had a great time for the past 5 years or so...
But it has since become something that I dread because life has just gotten in the way! :) With three little kiddos and a teenager who are all busy people, I have discovered that I sometimes miss out on the right now, because I am worried about what the pictures will look like and how to blog about it. Sounds silly and petty, but it's happened a time (or ten!). And I don't want to miss a thing while my husband is home and my kiddos are young and impressionable... I want to savor it all. Which is why I don't do Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, etc... I want to live in the moment, not live to post about it.
Anyway, lots going on and I simply don't want to spend my time recording in front of a screen. I want to fill every precious moment of this life loving my God, my man and babies, and taking care of myself physically so that I can be around as long as possible. Of course, we will still be doing fun things; crafting, baking, home improving, playing, loving but it won't be shared on the blog anymore. .. it will be portrayed in day to day life. And I'm excited about it!
Thanks for understanding :)
xoxo- Shelly



1 comments:
Just a quick note to thank you Shelly!! I have enjoyed following your blog & watching your beautiful family grow! Good for you for taking some time for you, to enjoy everything wonderful in your life! Love ya girl!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment