After bringing home his decoarted pumpkin from LLC last week, Lauren asked if she could make one so that their pumpkins 'could be friends'. And how could I say no to the thought of lonely pumpkins?
So I headed to Target's dollar section (am I the only weird one that is obsessed with that section? SO many fun ideas and craft supplies for the kids!) and picked up two more craft pumpkins. We got home, pulled out some craft supplies, a hot glue gun, and let them get to work.
Lauren chose a one-eyed pumpkin (she's crazy, this girl of mine),
and Jake, well, Jake got in a fight with the hot glue gun and lost, poor guy :( The pumkpin was fine, but his hand touched the glue and he began to wail, hence the cold pack:
On the bright side, the pumpkins are no longer lonely. And Jake got a popsicle to ease the pain so all is well once again ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment