Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Fall y'all!



With Summer behind us and Fall just beginning, the kiddos and I made another fun list of things to do (the fall 'garland' above was super simple to make and a nice reminder too). To be honest, there will be A LOT of changes occurring for our family in the next few months (and no, I'm not pregnant, haha!). Most of them I can't share on the blog, but eventually I'll be able to. Until then, I've got to keep things sorta simple until life settles down a bit :)

Anyway, here's our list: (those completed are crossed off)

Fall festival (we missed it... kids chose to spend the night at Nanny's instead)
Pumpkin patch
Play in leaves (Um yeah... just never got around to it. Maybe we attempt it soon...)
Annual Oak Glen trip
Carve/paint pumpkins
Make a Thankful tree
Trick or treating
Make a Fallish type of dessert
Get Halloween pictures done
Read new Fall books
Make bird feeders
Decorate the house for Fall
Turkey hand print craft
Make Thanksgiving table place cards and centerpiece


And I forgot to add a few of my Fall 'activities':

Fall party with my girlfriends (boo! Missed it due to being sick)
Make a couple new crafts/artwork
Drink a yummy Salted Caramel Frapaccino
Go on at least one date with my man
Try a new recipe

It's gonna be FUN!

1 comments:

Nana said...

You forgot one miss, do something fun with yer mama....she loves ewe